Chinnari Maatalu

Maa bujjai maatalu

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ramya's cute talk before I started this blog

you love me? you angry on me? you proud of me ? laugh eee

and variations of above like.. u love me? u angry on me? why no proud of me????

are you not happy mommy? be happy mamma ( and ofcourse daddy when talking to dad)

are you sad ?

mamma thovaa please

i never never never say that again mommy

I pisku my bulli baby

My maiyya etho me, I etho my bulli baby




I did not get a chance to update this blog recently. But I remember lot of things Ramya used to say when she was a baby ..as Rasmi is growing up, we are recollecting what Ramya used to do .


Anyway ..

when she was around a yera and half I guess.. she used to like some songs ( BTW she likes all songs with colorfull sarees and dances, will write about that in another post)..

" neeve neeve nenantaa from Amma naanna O tamil ammayi "

amma nene kaali ( TV kaavali because she wants to see that song) ..mayya nene daaa


chappa chappa chappa ( chai chapa chai song sunil shetty and Tabu) . Ramya still calls us "mamma chappa chappa in TV :-)"

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanuja said...

so cute:)

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home